Wednesday, April 11, 2012

shop | post and gray.

Post and Gray. The sweetest little interiors market tucked in Historic South End.
I had two different friends tell me to get myself there ASAP last Saturday. So I heeded their advice and took my mom to browse. It. Was. Awesome. Indiviudal people set up "booths" with their personal collections and interior pieces. Different styles and tastes are represented, so there truly is something for everyone. Drapes, rugs, furniture, antiques. They even offer fabrics to make those throw pillows you need to liven up your sofas and wingback chairs.


Typically, I'm not one to fall in love with Asian-inspired pieces but this was an unusual case. This piece made my heart flutter - the orange, the hardware, the finish. I attempted to pursuade several friends to adopt this piece but for now we all decided to let it live at Post and Gray so you all can go check it out. Selfless, I know.


I'll be sure to keep you posted on my Charlotte discoveries!

1 comment: