Friday, July 27, 2012

custom dress | bridesmaids.

Liz + Ryan Morrow
April 28 | 2012

In April of this year, I ventured into the world of designing bridesmaid dresses for 3 of my friends and myself. My roommate Liz's wedding was booked for April in Charleston. Now, I know the joys of being a maid are completely common and understandable to most girls in their mid-twenties. More often than not these days, brides are allowing their gals to choose their own dress within a few parameters. My sweet roommate Liz's only request was that the dresses be brown. The styles and dresses were up to us, here are the 4 I designed and constructed:



Couldn't resist a few solo shots.





Liz was the most beautiful bride. And Ryan is the luckiest man.

| Photography. Captured by Katie | Venue. Charleston National | Bridesmaid Dresses. Anne Marie Cale |

No comments:

Post a Comment