Monday, September 10, 2012

custom jewelry | the kathryn necklace.

The Kathryn Necklace.

Fun friends + lots of love + surprise birthday parties = The Kathryn Necklace.

The beauty below was a custom necklace sought after by several friends celebrating the birthday of a one dear friend. I love that these namesake necklaces have become something that mean much more. Pieces that (hopefully) capture the qualities in women that are to be celebrated. Characteristics that make them so definitely them.

 I feel like a broken record and you may wonder how one person can have so many favorite things - but this gem is my current favorite. Every time I design one of these necklaces, it usually hops to the top of my list, I think about keeping it for myself for about 17 seconds, and then I box it up. Reactions make the giving up part worth it.

Happy Birthday Kathryn!

No comments:

Post a Comment