Monday, December 10, 2012

custom jewelry | the laura necklace.

I have been D-Y-I-N-G to share this necklace since, oh about July. From numerous failed attempts to give this necklace to it's appropriate owner, Laura, to numerous months passing - this bauble finally made it to her. And I hope she loves this little beauty as much as I do.

Laura and I grew up in the same city but didn't really know each other until several months ago. (You may remember the Molly Dress, inspired by her cousin). We swapped connections. Hair, makeup and the like in Charleston on my end. Stellar friends, connections, and jobs in Charlotte on her end. She may very well be one of the most genuinely and joyfully infectious people in the whole wide world. She will sit with you for hours and ask questions that she truly desires to know the answers to - all the while discovering your heart more and more. You just feel invited and safe to share. Oh, and don't try to outdo her on yogurt toppings or dessert baking - she will crush it every time. 

Here's to happy hearts and full bellies. 
To pieces and people that you just can't forget.
And frankly just never want to.



No comments:

Post a Comment